Wishes

Well, to be honest during this Usrah, I got a lot of new information to improve and strengthen my basic knowledge. I know that I'm not really good in socializing. Even so, at least through collaboration with my groupmates, I managed to communicate well and finished our poster in the previous post. So basically, I'm glad that I could complete the task given with my friends.

Not forget to mention that, my naqibah also is very considerate with all of us and make each class very interesting at least for me. She always asked during class to ensure our understanding about the discussed topic is right. Especially about the topic about Ihsan. Some of people in Islam community did not really understand what it means by 'Ihsan'. So, Ihsan practically means excellence. Thus, as a Muslim, we need to have a goal to reach the Ihsan level in our life as it will lead us to excellency either in ibadah or life itself. I know it's never been easy but when we tried, we eventually improved ourselves to be a better servant of Allah in various aspect of life as we seeking of His blessings in this world.

Overall, I'm really satisfied how my naqibah handled each class. But maybe, I would like to suggest to play some game like quiz game such as Kahoot or Quizziz to make the class more cheerful and enjoyable.

Last but not least, I hope that I can contribute more and overcome my introvert self either through this platform or another platform as well so I can build my confidence to walk in my path in near future. Hence, I'm very thankful to my beloved naqibah who's willing to share her knowledge with us and make every session interesting!!

Comments